My 5-Layer Stormproof Ultra Premium Car Cover arrived from Choxi.com for Project Drop Top Bullitt. It’s pouring cats, dogs, and cows outside right now, but it’ll be nice to be able to cover the car when it’s not in use.
When you’ve got leftovers from cooking at home, what do you do to keep ’em fresh? Wrap ’em up, that’s what! And this same principle is true with new cars. Keep your new car fresh with this special car cover. It’s durable, breathable, and non-abrasive, so it keeps the finish on your car brand-new. It also protects your car from harmful UV rays from the sun. If you can’t wrap your car in plastic wrap and stuff it in the fridge, you might as well do the next best thing. Order this cover today!
Want to know more?
• Made with a soft, non-abrasive woven polypropylene to protect your car’s finish
• Durable and breathable
• 5-layer all-weather premium design keeps your car protected in any season without scratching the finish
• Protects cars from UV rays
• Scratch resistant reinforced grommet holes for strings, ropes, or locks
• Includes a storage bag for easy transportation
I got an estimate on getting the top replaced. It’s a little over $2K. Ouch. It’s a must do, though, and hopefully, it can get done soon.