If my home was on fire and I needed to grab five items, all people and pets are safe, I would grab the following items.
- My computer. I would grab my computer because it contains personal information and archives of stuff. I could replace all of the lost photographs. I would not grab the peripherals. Just the tower. What is inside it is of the most importance. We all live a very digital life.
- My smartphone. Next to my computer and at times more important than my computer is my smartphone. It’s my major hub of communication. It’s my personal Rolodex. If I need to contact someone, it has the contact information in it that I need.
- Keys. Transportation will be important. So will temporary storage and shelter. All car keys must be grabbed.
- The portable safe is an option. It’s sturdy enough to survive, but light enough to make it out too. IF I can would not leave it behind to chance.
- My sword. I’m not leaving my samurai sword behind if I don’t have too. It took me a while to earn it and it is a simple of the growth from the Majoring in Men classes, as well as a symbol of the sword of the Lord.