It’s time to see how I did.
6. Fail ( will be completed in early 2013)
7. Fail ( poetry needs to be completed first)
Overall, I think I did fairly well. Some of these will end up on my 2013 list. Stay tuned.
POSSIBLE NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
December 27, 2011
Why say possible? It lets me off the hook if I fail. It’s the grey area that many of us love to spend time in so that we can be wrong nor right. It’s not fair, but it’s how I’m going to take a swing at this right now.
- Save more cash.
- Exercise more.
- Pay off at least two debts.
- Graduate from Majoring in Men.
- Bring my online identity into full circle.
- Complete publishing my poetry on Exposed Perception.
- Work on the Family Tree more.
- Keep my office in order.
- Complete taxes before April.
- Remember to give my wife a card for each special occasion too.
- That’s it for now. We’ll see how it goes.